Monday, December 8, 2014

London diary, day 3

New week, new beginning! I just love Mondays
as crazy as that might sound to you. :)
I do still have this one photo diary from London left
to share with you and then the new outfit post is finally
coming too! We've been shooting the whole London trip,
so if there's enough of good material, I'll share that video
with you. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will be
a good quality material, because I've been wanting to put
up a video for a quite some time now. I think that occasional
videos would be a nice addition to my blog.
Let me know what you think about this!?

Here're the final photos from my super short visit to London.
I have loved being there and can't wait to go back sometime
next year again.


                                  FACEBOOK                           INSTAGRAM




Strolling down the Regent Street




Breakfast at our usual spot :)




Oxford Street is always so busy and lively





Christmas mood was everywhere we went!






Great Mexican street food at Wahaca




We've stayed at Dorsett hotel and 
I can highly recommend this hotel!



Bye-bye London

No comments:

Post a Comment